Being sick and tired about your car’s appearance? Actually, it will not take much of your time to make few changes to your car so you can definitely make a difference to your car’s manifestation. Luckily, there are lots of products available for you to modernize you old car interior and have it like a brand new in just a couple of moment. There are sort of custom auto interior designs that range from seat covers to carpeting as well as from the necessities to the extras that could make your automobile distinctive. However, you can seize and follow these directives to attain a specialized custom auto interior.
- Remove and clean panels – take out all of the pieces that you would like to be tinted. It is extremely important to cover the areas that you cannot remove like the dashboard to avoid stains. It is as well essential to leave the doors open so that a good airflow will stop a cloud of paint from outlining on your car interior.
- Shape and sand the panels – sanding and shaping the panels will lie on the desired finish. Usually, you like to have a smooth and nice surface finish on most of your interior pieces. Therefore, for your to attain this, you must start with a with semi-course sandpaper with about 800 grits. Be sure that when you are sanding the pieces, you are doing it evenly. Once you removed the majority of indents and bumps in the plastic panel and move it into a finer grade paper afterwards.
- Primer application – simply hold the primer at approximately 8 inches away from the surface to be painted and begin to spray in slight overlapping strokes. When you already applied a thin coat, let the piece dry itself. This must be taken anywhere between 10 to 30 minutes depending on the thickness of the coat you have applied.
- Base coat application – to successfully reach the custom car interior design, you must apply the base coat. When you are ready, start to apply several light coats and wait for at least 15 minutes between the coats for best results. When you are done with this, let the pieces you have painted dry for overnight so you can get the best finish you wanted.
- Clear coat application – whenever you are finished applying the base coat, apply a good quality of automotive clear coat to the pieces. It must not be overlooked, as it will provide a super smooth and tough finish to the painted pieces. Once you are done with this, do not rush on for the drying pieces. The longer time you let the pieces to dry, the better finish you will achieve.
- Rubbing and finishing waxes – this is the final procedure for the preparation of your custom auto interior. Apply the rubbing compound to a clean fabric and apply thoroughly to the panels. Wipe all of the excess compounds and apply a single coat of a fine car wax. This will give you pieces an excellent finish and great shine. Carefully fix the pieces back into the place and you are done.
Once you are already done with all of the procedures, you may start to ride on style. Start the custom auto interior preparation that you want to achieve for your car.